Softline helps its customers discover true power of OpenStack-based Software Defined Data Centers. We provide solutions and software development services that allow to deploy OpenStack in true business environment and business driven workloads.
Unleash the true power od OpenStack-based software defined data centers
BENEFITS OF SOFTLINE
BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING SECO CLOUD
What is SECO Cloud?
Tools for OpenStack
Softline was established in 2001 in Szczecin and is present in Poland, Europe and USA. We operate from our two offices in Szczecin and Warsaw. The company’s consistent strategy of product development and investment outlays has enabled it to gain specialization and competitive edge in the area of open source and mobile solutions.
Consulting, test implementations, post-implementation support and outsourcing guarantee a professional service throughout the entire life cycle of the product. Softline, in addition to its production activity, is also engaged in the research projects with the participation of academic communities (Warsaw School of Economics and West Pomeranian University of Technology).
Softline also offers a wide variety of IoT services from project analysis to full implementation of designed solutions and devices.
SOFTLINE IN NUMBERS
- implementation of the biggest (most likely) mobile project in Europe – granting and implementing of 24,000 mobile licenses for the purposes of the National Census (included training and post-implementation support) – public sector
- creation of Cloud4Cities for Technopark Pomerania in Szczecin (OpenStack-based solution for offering different cloud products)
- ranked 1 in “Mobile Applications Developer” in Computerworld TOP 200 in 2012
- 40,000 - the total number of 4mPOWER licenses granted, assisting out of office work on terminals, PDAs and smartphones
- 14,000 - the number of 4mPOWER licenses granted under one project, assisting out of office work (the biggest project of this kind in Poland)
Softline designs and creates the IT solutions integrated into the business architecture of its Customers, thus successfully optimizing business processes. Constant improvement of our personnel’s knowledge and skills is reflected in the professional and efficient service. The high quality of service is attained through the synergic operation of all aspects of requirement analysis, design and testing processes, user interface ergonomics, documentation creation. Softline’s work methodology is based on the procedural approach to the implementation process, customization of design teams to the specific needs of an implementation, as well as optimal assignment of tasks to the persons working on the project.